Nova XL Features Include
- Fitted with our Maxi-lifter opening (type 1942) which is capable of taking virtually all domestic sewing machines on the market old or new!
- This model arrives fitted with our 3 step push down release air-lift mechanism which means a quick push down moves your machine from storage to flatbed to free-arm positions.
- Transparent door storage bins that are removeable if needed and recessed under the lid by means of a specially constructed angled door system that not only gives greater support to the top but also allows your fabric to drape down without catching or disturbing the door bin contents.
- New to this model is a sturdy supported work area at the back of the machine which prevents the needle drag that can happen when sewing large projects. This will help ease stress on your neck and shoulders when sewing large projects for long periods of time . It lifts up easily when needed and down when not (so it doesn’t have to be open all the time) and takes very little space when its down. It has a very sturdy double gate leg design to give maximum support,
- Stores both a sewing machine and an overlocker, or maybe a second smaller portable machine if you prefer.
- New extra support arm for the right hand work area.
- Hides both your machines away in a beautiful cabinet. No one would ever know.
- An acrylic flatbed inset plate is supplied with this model, cut to fit your sewing machine.
- Available in 4 great finishes.
- Arrives fully assembled… no having to assemble
Absolutely thrilled with my new cabinet which was delivered this week. A huge thank you to your driver who set it up for me and got it into my upstairs sewing room. Brilliant service and great product.
My new cabinet is well worth the wait, I ordered it in June and it came yesterday. Horn kept me up to date with progress. It is fab quality and looks great, everything in one place. Delivery was excellent, a very professional service. Thank you and I would highly recommend Horn furniture.
Having dreamed of owning Horn furniture for years, I can say the reality lives up to the anticipation. I love my cabinet and my CutEasy, and the service is among the best I have experienced. From start to finish the entire process was excellent, thank you! Special thanks to Jeff who not only set up my cabinet, but also gave me excellent advice on assembling the CutEasy. Wonderful products, superb company.