Eclipse Features Include
- Fitted with our Maxi-lifter opening (type 1952) which is capable of taking virtually all domestic sewing machines on the market old or new!
- This model arrives fitted with our 3 step push down release air-lift mechanism which means a quick push down moves your machine from storage to flatbed to free-arm positions but this unit also has the option of being fitted with our electric lifter for an extra cost.
- Transparent door storage bins are recessed under the lid by means of a specially constructed angled door system this allows your fabric to drape down without catching or disturbing the door bin contents.
- A huge work area at the back of the machine which prevents the needle drag that can happen with large projects. Lifts up easily when needed and down when not (so it doesn’t have to be open all the time). It has a very sturdy gate leg design with Quilters/ Patchwork-ers in mind but is ideal for all sewing projects.
- Stores both a sewing machine and an overlocker, or maybe a second smaller portable, workshop machine.
- Hides both your machines away in a beautiful cabinet that is lockable with a key. No one would ever know.
- One acrylic flatbed inset plate cut to fit your sewing machine is included with this model.
- Attractive soft formed edging finish to the tops.
- Arrives fully assembled.
Submit your review
Completely delighted with my Horn Eclipse. This is the perfect size for my craft room and I love how it all folds down to a compact size. It's sturdy and well-made. This is not a small purchase for a crafter, but it is WELL worth the money in my view. The extra insert (additional purchase) for my exact sewing machine model fits perfectly. The delivery man was so nice - he managed to get this large item up to the middle floor of my house into my craft room and showed me how it all worked. So pleased! (All my crafting friends are very envious too!)
Hi Charlotte, thanks for leaving you great feedback. It'll give you many years of enjoyment.
From all at Horn
Ordered my Eclipse through the Bridlington sewing centre - brilliant - speedy, efficient and helpful. Had to wait a while because I wanted white, but it arrived yesterday. Really impressed. Excellent service from the driver who set my machine up and showed me how things work. A very high quality product - well worth the wait and the investment. I have a very heavy machine and limited space so in order to sew and craft it's essential to access the machine quickly and easily and pack all the bits and bobs away just as swiftly otherwise I might not make anything! Really really pleased with my investment and the service. Thank you!
Superb quality product. Exceptional customer service. So delighted with this company, that this is my second cabinet from them. Bought through my local Horn agent in Chester,I can sincerely recommend both companies.
Good design and well made. Left and right handed versions might help.
within 1 month of ordering I took delivery of my horn cabinet. Jeff the delivery man was extremely helpful, once he rolled the unit (fully boxed) up the stairs he assembled it and set up the airlift for my Silver Viscount 20HD machine. The airlift is easy to use, with all my bits and bobs now stored in the unit everything is together and at hand, the unit is beautifully made, so pleased I picked the Eclipse as it folds away into a neat unit with doors, this is a treat for myself and I'm looking forward to using it. Just one minor point, I can't find where on the website I can do the warranty registration.
Just got my Eclipse and an absolutely thrilled with it, it was delivered earlier than expected which was a great bonus and Jeff the delivery man came when he said he would, he was pleasant and really efficient. Great job Jeff. Can't wait to start sewing!
Really helpful and knowledgeable service. Lovely addition to my sewing world
Delighted with it- will recommend to other quilters.
Hugely useful to any serious sewer would have loved an even larger unit but not enough room. Consider designing a tall fabric storage unit to utilise vertical space in a room.
The delivery man was very good, quick and tidy.
Brilliant cabinet the maxi version of this holds the innovis I with ease,well put together and so neat when closed well worth every penny
Thanks Sandra we really appreciate your valuable feedback. For those of you out there that may not of heard of the Maxi Eclipse, it is a new unit that is very similar in overall design to the current Eclipse but with some important differences the main one being that it is fitted with a Maxi lifter which is ideal for all the extra large sewing machines coming onto the market. For more information please contact us on; 01793 834304 or email@example.com